Monday 4 April 2011

In the Beginning....

To start at the very beginning.... What inspired this happy, somewhat settled girl to pack up her life (again) and buy a 1 way ticket to Europe, leaving behind the unbeatable Australian (NSW) Northern Beaches.... and a gaggle of friends any girl would dream of....

Yep - you guessed it... Money - and lots of it....

A small explanation about my reason's for writing this blog... 1 - so my friends and family know what i am getting up to without my filling up their inbox's and facebook pages... and 2 - i can update it and you can read it without the struggle of trying to fit a conversation into the slim window that would be considered 'reasonable' communication time.....

I am due to arrive in Antibes (France - South Coast) on around the 12/13th of April.... and will start this properly from there.... Feel free to comment, request or ignore as you feel suitable!!!

To you at home, I miss you... and to you in France I have yet to meet - strap yourself in...!!!

Speak soon.
Lx

1 comment:

  1. Laura, I hope to be the first to post a comment on your site. Antibes!? Will you be running a marina? Tristan, Paul and I will be in Montaigut mid June. Sarah and family end of June. Perhaps we could get together somehow.
    Bon vent et bonne aventure,
    Kisses, lots of them,
    Babette on rainy Bowen Island, Canada.

    ReplyDelete